Demographic and Locational Research
Market catchment analysis allows your organisation to market smarter, not harder
Accurately pinpoint your clients
We can tell you, down to postcode level, where the greatest concentration of matching households live. We licence CACI’s Acorn data set to help you understand the lifestyles and attributes of the people who interact with your organisation. Acorn is a powerful segmentation of the UK’s population which categorises households into easily recognisable subsets which can be used to inform marketing and PR as well as strategic business planning.
We can tell you all about the ‘profile’ of your current customers, and analyse your catchment to highlight matching target profiles.
What do you need to know about your customers?
- Explore by affluence, age, education, or even habits.
- Compare behaviours within different customer groups.
- Follow their behaviour through time
- Understand the trends that influence your market
- Plan ahead with your budgets and resourcing
- Make the changes you need to stay at the top of your game
The bigger picture
Seeing the ‘bigger picture’ allows you to engage with your customers on a much more personal level than ever before. We have over 800 variables on each UK household that we can analyse, and learn what you need, or what your clients need.
- The true shape and size of your market
- The postcodes of greatest potential for you to advertise in
- Unexpected gaps in the market
- The nature of your competition
Our experienced team can help you determine the best research for you. By drilling down into the data we can go even further, offering insights on:
- Habits and interests
- Routes and shopping
- Even comparison studies